Thursday 7 November 2013

Instant communication wins again.

As some club members know I'm into J vans, I've started a Facebook page for these J vans, spreading the word to the Billions of users around the world, about how rare these are and that all should be saved.
Via this medium I "found" an owner with a van in Nz, he passed on all the history of the van before selling everything apart from the body. He has since started to build his own customised chassis and running gear. His project will be on the road in the next few months.
Please with at least finding one previously unknown van I've now "found" two more.
These are in Oz and are now for sale.



Its just a shame I cannot seem to do this in the UK..

1 comment:

  1. Why not send me the details and we can put an advert up @ the NEC with the others. Be interested to see what interest they generate. The pick-up for auction last year was a wow with the assembled masses and resulted in it coming into the club fold

    ReplyDelete