Sunday 2 April 2017

TIME TO GET YOUR CLASSIC OUT OF THE GARAGE!

Spring has sprung - the sun has come out, & it's time to get your classic out of the garage & on the road!  Time to wash off the winter dust, give it a service, & blow those cobwebs out of the exhaust with a good run out to check that everything's working as it should for the new season.
I've just bought a new can of engine oil, & ordered an oil filter from club stock, so I'll be carrying out a scheduled 3,000 mile service on my 4/50 this week.  So it'll be grease gun filled up, & fluids to check all round as the weather is looking favourable over the next few days.  I'm looking forward to getting in some more miles on my new radial tyres which I put on at the end of last season, as they did seem a real improvement over the old cross plies I had on before.
Enjoy your classic motoring for a new season, & click on our logo to the right to visit our web site.
Best wishes, Patrick Carroll, Club President
 Steering & front suspension getting a good grease-up

No comments:

Post a Comment